Abtec Beauveria contains the spores and mycelial fragments of an entomopathogenic fungus called Beauveria bassiana which is used for controlling insect pests worldwide. It is also called “white muscardine fungus”. Abtec Beauveria is available in both wettable powder and liquid formulation.
- Material:Other, Color:NA
- Item Dimension: 8 cm x 5 cm x 1 cm
- Package Contents:Abtec Beauveria Biopesticide For Plants- Controls Fruit Flies, Beetles, Weevils – 100 G – Pack Of 2
- ABTEC Beauveria contains the spores and mycelial fragments of an entomopathogenic fungus called Beauveria bassiana which is used for controlling insect pests worldwide
- Organism & Count – 2 × 108 cfu/ml
- Controlling Pests – Aphids, Mealybugs, Whiteflies, Fruit flies, Beetles, Weevils, Caterpillars of different plants, berry borers, root grubs etc
- Mix 20 g thoroughly with 1 litre water. Decant the supernatant and spray on the foliar and suspend the residue in water and drench in plant basin.
DOSAGE & METHOD OF APPLICATION
Abtec Beauveria is used for foliar spray and soil application. The normal dosage is 20 g per plant.
Soil Application: Mix 3 – 5 kg Abtec Beauveria with 200 kg organic manure and apply uniformly to moist soil (1 acre). For tree crops mix 20 g with 1 kg organic manure and apply at the base.
Foliar Spray: Mix 10 kg Abtec Beauveria in 500 litres of water per hectare and spray on the foliage during evening hours. Use the spray solution as a direct spray targeting the pests on the undersides of the leaves.
Drip Irrigation: Abtec Beauveria can be mixed @ 20gm /litre of water. After filtering it can be incorporated into the soil through the drip irrigation system during the pre or post planting stage. Apply preferably in the early morning or during the late evening hours.