Abtec Phosphobacteria is a bio fertilizer based on a selective strain of phosphate solubilising bacteria. This is available in both wettable powder and liquid formulation.
DOSAGE & METHOD OF APPLICATION
Abtec Phosphobacteria is mainly used for direct soil application. It can be used for seed treatment also. Apply in wet soil as basal dose along with organic manure and refresh it periodically along with organic manure. The normal dosage of Abtec Phosphobacteria is 20 g/plant.
Seed treatment: Spray the seeds with a sticky / gummy solution like starch solution or jaggery solution, so that the surface of the seed will be wet. Take Abtec Phosphobacteria in a tray (@ 25 g/1 kg of seeds), add the wet seeds to this and gently mix by rolling the seeds in the powder so that the seeds will be coated uniformly. Dry the seeds in shade for 30 minutes and sow within a day. For seedlings, dip the seedlings in a slurry of Abtec Phosphobacteria (make a 5 – 10% slurry in sticky solution) for 5 – 10 minutes before plant.
Broadcasting / Soil Application: Soil application @ 8 – 10 kg/ha after mixing with 250 to 375 kg of Abtec Super Organic Manure or Farm Yard Manure (FYM). For fruit trees and vines directly apply at root zone early in season @ 50 gm/litre of water.
- Phosphate solubilizing bacteria produce organic acids and enzymes that help in the solubilisation of insoluble phosphates into plant utilizable form. They also produce phytohormones like In dole acetic acid and gibberellins, which promote plant growth and yield. By improving the organic content and microbial population of the soil and Phosphobacteria improves the plant health.
- ABTEC Phosphobacteria is mainly used for direct soil application. It can be used for seed treatment also. Apply in wet soil as basal dose along with organic manure and refresh it periodically along with organic manure. The normal dosage of ABTEC Phosphobacteria is 20 g/plant.
- Seed treatment: For seeds mix 10 ml ABTEC Phosphobacteria 1 kg of seeds. Seedlings or planting setts can be dipped for 30 min 250 – 500 ml per 50 to 60 liter water before transplanting. After each treatment allow the seed seedling sett to dry in shade for 30 minutes before transplanting.
- Direction: Broadcasting soil application: Soil application 2 – 3 liter after mixing with 250 to 375 kg hectare of Farm Yard Manure (FYM). For fruit trees and vines directly apply at root zone early in season 10 to 20 ml for a liter of water. Drip Irrigation: In places where drip irrigation system is in practice the liquid formulation of antec phosphobateria can be used 5 liters ha in 500 liters of water.
- Package Contains: Phosphobacteria Liquid Bio Fertilizer – 250 ml , Suitable for all crops : Cereals, vegetables, plantation crops, ornamental plants and even legumes.