Abtec Tricho is an ecofriendly bio fungicide mainly used for controlling soil – borne plant diseases as well as certain foliar diseases caused by pathogenic fungi. It is available in wettable powder as well as liquid formulation. Abtec Tricho is compatible with all bio – fertilizers such as Rhizobium, Azospirillum, VAM ,Bio – Potash, Phosphobacteria, etc.
- Mycoparasitism refers to the parasitization, disintegration of pathogen hyphae by enzymes & antagonism by Trichoderma sp. Apart from this, ABTEC Tricho metabolites stimulate seed germination, plant growth and early flower formation. It also grows on the root surfaces and surrounding soil particles and provides prolonged protection by acting like a defending mechanism. Once applied it starts protecting the delicate root system immediately
- ABTEC Tricho controls the disease causing pathogens such as Phytophthora sp., Pythium sp., Botrytis cinerea, Sclerotium rolfsli and Sclerotinia homoeocarpa causing root rot, root wilt, seedling rot and color rot diseases in crops. It is highly active on root and stem rots caused by Sclerotinia & Rhizoctonia, wilts caused by Fusarium and Verticillium and blights/ leaf spots caused by Alternaria, Ascochyta, Cercospora, Macrophomina, Myrothecium, Ramularia, Downy mildews & Powdery mildews
- ABTEC Tricho is mainly used for direct soil application. It can be used for seed treatment and foliar spraying also. Apply in wet soil as basal dose along with organic manure and refresh it periodically along with organic manure. The normal dosage of ABTEC Tricho is 20 g / plant
- The biocontrol activity of Trichoderma sp. is through three main mechanisms, viz., Competition, Antibiosis and Mycoparasitism. Competition refers to the substrate competition for space & nutrients.When we apply ABTEC Tricho, around the base of the plants, it grows quickly and forms a protective cover and prevents the entry of pathogens. Antibiosis refers to the production of antibiotics such as Trichodermin, Viridin, Coninjin etc., which kill the pathogenic fungi
- ABTEC Tricho controls fungal diseases of Cotton, Cereals, Pulses, Vegetables, Oilseeds, Fruit plants and Floriculture. It prevents plant diseases like root – rot, damping off, capsule rot, rhizome rot disease of various crops like Pepper, Cardamom, Ginger, Banana, Turmeric and quick wilt of Black pepper, Betel vine etc
DOSAGE & METHOD OF APPLICATION
Abtec Tricho is mainly used for direct soil application. It can be used for seed treatment and foliar spraying also. Apply in wet soil as basal dose along with organic manure and refresh it periodically along with organic manure. The normal dosage of Abtec Tricho is 20 g / plant.
Seed treatment: Spray the seeds with a sticky / gummy solution like starch solution or jaggery solution, so that the surface of the seed will be wet. Take Abtec Tricho in a tray (@ 25g /1 kg of seeds), add the wet seeds to this and gently mix by rolling the seeds in the powder so that the seeds will be coated uniformly. Dry the seeds in shade for 30 minutes and sow within a day. For seedlings, dip the seedlings in a slurry of Abtec Tricho ( make a
5 – 10% slurry in sticky solution) for 5 – 10 minutes before planting.
Soil Application: Abtec Tricho can be used for soil application after mixing with appropriate amount of Abtec Super Organic Manure or Farm Yard Manure @ 20kg /Ha.